HR News

Sunday, June 28, 2015

What Next for Ranjan ?

As I lay down my office at Schneider Electric and after serving nearly 30 years in Corporate environment with some of the reputed organisations, I am embarking on a new phase in my life as an Entrepreneur following the footsteps of my Son and many others before. I will be working on two ventures - one personal and other as Co-founder :

1.  I am working on some disruptive thinking and innovation that I hope will liberate Employees & the Job Market 
    • A mobile based Job Portal that will help you scan for opportunities in the Job Market and plan your next move and
    • Salary Exchange - similar to the Stock Exchange to help you know your Market Pay  on a daily basis and know where you stand vis-a-vis the market and thus unveil the secret black box of Compensation and stop being underpaid
2.  Also partnering with a couple of other Senior Heads of HR's to set up a HR Organisation - HR4Startups that will provide
    • Mentoring
    • HR Consulting & Solutions
    • HR Services

STAY TUNED



Watch out for 


www.humanengineers.com
www.urnextbreak.com
www.mymarketpay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment