HR News

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Alvida, “hasta luego", Goodbye & Thank you my Team




Dear Team Members


As you are aware I will be leaving the services of Schneider Electric today, the 30th of June 2015. Its time to say good bye after almost a decade of service at Schneider Electric. Its been a incredible journey for me spread across 10 years in 3 different roles.

During this journey I have seen the rise of Schneider Electric, came across some great Managers, colleagues and peers and had the privilege of working under some great Leaders and leading some great teams across the world.

I have always believed that a Leader is only as good as his team. What ever I have been able to achieve or succeed  its because of the incredible people who worked with me and walked the journey along with me. I have been fortunate to have teams who have worked tirelessly, very sincerely, hardworking, very committed and loyal - we lost just 1 leader (N-2) in my team during my entire 10 years of working at SE.

As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. We have given the best, accomplished a lot & sure a lot to be proud off.

http://rameshranjanhr.blogspot.in/2015/06/ranjans-teams-accomplishments.html

I am sure we also realize that there is a long way to go and many more milestones to achieve and am confident that under the new Leadership of Srinivas Surapani, this current HRServices Team will scale newer heights.

It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

And so I say to you on this occasion, as I leave, I leave proud of the people who have stood by me and worked for me and served this company. I want you to be proud of what you have done. I want you to continue to serve in SE, if that is your wish.

Always give your best wherever you are, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may crib about you, but those who crib about you don't win unless you crib about  them, and then you destroy yourself.

And so, I leave with high hopes, in good spirit, and with deep humility, and with very much gratefulness in my heart. I can only say to each and every one of you not only will I always remember you, not only will I always be grateful to you but always you will be in my heart and you will be in our prayers. 

It’s been great interacting and knowing each one of you.  Thank you all for your support, patience, and friendship over the past year. I will definitely miss working @ APC and SE. Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you. Until we meet again! This is not a goodbye, only “hasta luego” or “see you later”.


Thank you for all your Farewell parties @ Blore (HRC), Gurgaon - HRS, Gurgaon HR, APC, GSC (HR), GSC (LT), HRSSLT, Innovare parties etc. Thanks to all your gifts and especially those hand made greeting cards & messages, the autographed cricket bat, the autographed Tea Cup & Saucer which will decorate my house and all other gifts that you have presented to me. More than any thing else, thanks for all the love & affection and the kind words & emotions showered on me. I am deeply humbled.

I strongly believe a memory lasts forever, never will it die... true friends stay together and never say goodbye...

I wish all of you all the very best and trust that SE will continue to lead in Energy Efficiency and helping People “make the most of the Engergy”

I am looking forward to a new challenge and to start a new phase of my career in my life.


You can always reach out to me and count on me for any support that you may need in future. We can stay connected

Professional rameshranjan@humanengineers.com
Personal : ramran21@gmail.com
Linked In : https://in.linkedin.com/in/rameshranjan
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ramesh.ranjan.3877

Follow me on my blogs
Professional : http://www.rameshranjanhr.blogspot.in/
Personal : http://www.rranjana.blogspot.in


Thank you my colleague & Friend and wish you and your family all the very best. 



Ramesh Ranjan
  |   Schneider Electric   |  Global Human Resources  |   India  |   Vice President - India HR Services
Phone:
 +918045540409  |   Mobile: +919945560202 
Email:
 ramesh.ranjan@schneider-electric.com  |   Site: www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: Bearys Global Research Triangle, 9th Floor, Sy.No 63/3B,Gorvigere Village,Bidarahalli Hobli, Whitefield Ashram Road,Bangalore-560077 

No comments:

Post a Comment