HR News

Monday, June 29, 2015

Ranjan's Team's accomplishments @ Schneider Electric

Its time to say good bye after almost a decade of service at Schneider Electric. Its been a incredible journey for me spread across 10 years in 3 different roles. 

During this journey I have seen the rise of Schneider Electric, came across some great Managers, colleagues and peers and had the privilege of working under some great Leaders and leading some great teams across the world.

I have always believed that a Leader is only as good as his team. What ever I have been able to achieve or succeed  its because of the incredible people who worked with me and walked the journey along with me. I have been fortunate to have teams who have worked tirelessly, very sincerely, hardworking, very committed and loyal - we lost just 1 leader (N-2) in my team during my entire 10 years of working at SE

Here are the accomplishments of the Team during this journey of 10 years




Ranjan's Teams accomplishments

Thank you team

1 comment:

  1. 90 people team and no one writing a comment to this thank you parting blog. I thought these folks would have some courtesy!

    ReplyDelete